Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wk 1 EOC: My Best and Worst Jobs


My best job was my first and official job in a retail store. Prior to this I have done many volunteer jobs as a babysitter, house sitter and a cook at midnight luncheon with a few recognized chefs in Las Vegas. At this job, my manager works with my school schedule so work never interferes with class. This was a major make it or break it deal for me because school is very important and comes first in life.  Here I am able to exercise my customer service skills as well as put forth some new ideas for the store. As for my worst job, I can’t say that I’ve had one since I’m currently still with my first one. I have been in retail for two years now but I intend to get a job in my chosen career in the culinary industry.  I have yet to complain about my current job.

No comments:

Post a Comment